INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR DATA COLLECTED ON THE INTERESTED PARTY
pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that this information is also present on our website www. and at the registered office.
BOLOGNINI SRL KNITTED FABRICS (hereinafter the “Company” or the “Holder”), with registered office at VIA DELL’ARTIGIANATO 45 59013 MONTEMURLO (PO) Italy and VAT number 01479970475, as the data controller, informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data (“GDPR”), regarding the processing of your personal data that will be carried out by the writer.
1. Type of data processed
The Company is the owner of the processing of personal data communicated by the User to the writer and includes:
|Company name / surname and name, tax code and other identification numbers, bank details, address, e-mail address|
2. Purpose of the processing
Data processing is carried out by the Company in the performance of its activities. In particular, the Data provided by the Interested parties will be processed, using IT and other tools, for the following purposes:
|Commercial, accounting and tax obligations|
The criteria of lawfulness for which treatment is possible is: Treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject
The basis of which is reflected in a legal basis: Norma Unione
3. Processing methods
The Data will be processed by the Company with electronic and manual systems according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided by the applicable legislation on personal data protection and protecting the privacy of the interested party through technical and organizational security measures to guarantee a level of adequate security.
4. Data retention
The Data provided by the interested party will be processed for a duration:
- Start Date: 10/08/2006
- Duration criterion: criterion period determination
- Duration criterion: The obligation of conservation is conditioned by the existence of commercial relations with the client and by the provisions regarding the conservation of accounting and tax data. The persistence of information in the system is indefinite
5. Communication, dissemination and transfer of data
The Data will be processed, to the
extent necessary, by authorized personnel, properly trained, by the
Data Controller and by the personnel of third parties who provide
services to the Data Controller and process data on behalf and on the
latter’s instruction as responsible for treatment.
In case of communication to third parties the recipients can be:
|Recipient: Customers, carriers, shippers, agents, employees of the software, professionals to whom we turn to fulfill the obligations.|
No specific recipients have been defined to which the data can be communicated
More generally, in carrying out its ordinary corporate activities, the Data may be communicated to subjects that perform control, auditing and certification of the activities carried out by the Data Controller, consultants and freelancers in the context of fiscal, judicial and in-service assistance services. in the case of corporate transactions for which it is necessary to assess the corporate assets, bodies and public administrations, as well as to persons legitimated by law to receive such information, Italian and foreign judicial authorities and other public authorities, for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations , or for the performance of the obligations assumed and arising from the contractual relationship, including for the need for defense in court.
The collected data will not be transferred to extra-EU countries
6. Profiling and / or automatic processing activities
The collected data will not be subject to profiling or automatic processing
7. Additional subjects connected to the treatment
Owner (s) and any representative (s) in the EU:
There is no representative in eu for the owner
Co-owner / s:
There is no co-owner for the treatment (s) in question
Director / s:
|Name and surname: SANDRO BOLOGNINI|
Tax Identification Number: BLGSDR70D19G713P
The appointment of a DPO / RDP for the treatment (s) in question is not envisaged
8. What are the rights of the interested party
The interested party may exercise, in relation to the processing of the data described therein, the rights provided by the GDPR (articles 15-21), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and / or correct the Data (right of rectification);
- request the deletion or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and the right to limitation);
- oppose the treatment (right of opposition);
- proposing a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data;
- receive an electronic copy of the Data concerning him / her as Interested, when such Data have been returned in the context of the contract and request that such Data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the interested party may contact the Data Controller by sending a communication to:
When contacting us, you must ensure that you include your name, email address / postal address and / or telephone number (s) to make sure that your request can be handled correctly.